How do different scents affect you? What are your current needs? Do you need to relax or be invigorated? Are you having specific health issues that could use some attention? Have you got the blues or the achoos?
Different aromas may help depending on your situation. The following are aromatherapy synergies currently available for use during your session:
- Sensual – Sandalwood, Patchouli, Ylang Ylang, Jasmine, Sweet Orange, Lavender – floral overtones of the Ylang Ylang and Jasmine give way to the subtle, woody notes of Sandalwood and Patchouli. The Sweet Orange and Lavender soften the blend for an overall balance.
- Tranquil – Bergamot, Patchouli, Blood Orange, Ylang Ylang, Grapefruit – helps to reduce stress and its effects. It promotes mental relaxation, helping you feel more at ease and bringing a profound sense of wellbeing.
- Holiday Season – Orange, Cinnamon, Ginger, Nutmeg – Use all year round to make your home or office smell like Christmas without the harmful chemicals found in traditional air fresheners.
- Energy – Peppermint, Rosemary, Lemon, Eucalyptus – gives you a little boost during the day when you start feeling your energy drop. Helps get your mind and body up and going in the mornings!
- Brain Aid – Bergamot, Basil, Lemon and Grapefruit – a combination of feel-good, uplifting and mentally energizing oils
- Respir Aid – Eucalyptus, Pine, Peppermint, Lavender, Spruce, Cypress, Marjoram – cooling, antimicrobial essential oils in this blend help clear congestion and allow you to take a deeper breath.
- Immune Aid – Frankincense, Tea Tree, Rosemary, Lemon, Eucalyptus, Sweet Orange – keeps you healthy by encouraging a healthy immune system.
- Muscle Aid – Wintergreen, Camphor, Pine – helps ease muscular soreness and muscle tension.
- Relax – Lavender, Marjoram, Patchouli, Mandarin, Geranium, Roman Chamomile – best for promoting a peaceful, tranquil state of mind after a particularly trying day at work.
- Insect Shield – Citronella, Eucalyptus, Cedarwood, Lemongrass, Lavender, May Chang, Tea Tree, Patchouli, Catnip – keeps bugs off, and without all the harmful chemicals! Enjoy your time in the great outdoors, bug-free!
- Citrus Burst – Grapefruit, Lemon, Lime, May Chang, Mandarin, Sweet Orange – a powerful antioxidant that gives a fresh, inspiring scent and is great for eliminating cigarette smoke, stale air, and other unpleasant smells!
- Germ Fighter – Lemon, Clove, Eucalyptus, Cinnamon Cassia, and Rosemary – keeps your body on alert against attacks to your immune system giving you that extra protection you need. Plus, it smells great! (has a 99.96% success rate against airborne bacteria).
Which aroma would enhance your facial healings experience today?
For more information, visit: planttherapy.com/index.php